Yarrow and Peppermint Inhalent
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Yarrow
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Peppermint
- ½ Teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- ½ Teaspoons Dried Lemon Thyme
- 2 Drops Yarrow Essential Oil
- 1 Drop Peppermint Essential Oil
- 2 Pints Boiling Water
- Put the dried herbs into a large bowl big enough to hold the amount of
- Put the where you intend to use it: i.e. on a stable surface at a
convenient height for you to place your head over it to inhale the
- Pour on the boiling water.
- Add the essential oil and inhale the vapours to help clear a stuffy
You can also put the above ingredients into a pan and simmer them on top
of the cooker to let the healing vapours permeate the whole house. It also makes a great addition to facial steamers to.
© 2006 Debs Cook